3.08.2010

when the going gets tough



the tough get blogging.

i took a hiatus.

here's a rundown of what's happened over the last 6 months:

-i was targeted at my job and picked on daily
-then that stopped
-my girlfriend decided with some prompting from me that it was time for our relationship to end
-i adjusted my attitude so that both work and home life didn't suck
-i started to enjoy teaching kids to do stuff
-i moved to a new neighborhood
-i asked my principal to help me deal with a child who's been giving me some trouble
-i'm being picked on again
-i've been at this school 2 years and patterning says it's time to move on

1 comment:

Miss Eyre said...

I'm sorry that you've been going through a tough time, but I'm pleased to see the blog back. I've enjoyed your writing and missed your acerbic updates!